Monday, December 14, 2015

SESERI changed the way i think about my hair....

Believe it or not, it's true.

So, before this, i did not really like my own hair. I mean, it's black. I know it's a normal thing since i'm Asian, but, that's what made me - not really hate it, but just doesn't like it so much. I mean, it's so typical. I wanted it to be different.

Well, when i was a little kid, i like my hair color the way it is. But, when i was ten or eleven, and i started to watch anime and other stuffs, i wanted my hair to be red. I mean red, not orange or something. Scarlet red, to be exact. I tried to find a photo of the hair color, but, unfortunately, i'm not very artsy and i don't really know how scarlet red looks like and how is it different from red.

Then, when i was thirteen - i think, i watched fairy tail and i just love Erza's hair. The red shade of her hair is my dream hair color. When i surf the net a wee bit, i found out that the shade of her hair is scarlet red. I still remembered that day, i was so thrilled.


I just love her hair


Then, also when i was thirteen, i started to accept my black hair. But, i wanted my hair to have streaks. Sometimes i wanted it to have blue streaks, sometimes red, sometimes gold and blablabla. At one point, i even wanted it to have lots of streaks with different colors - red, blue, purple, green, gold, etc. Crazy, i know.

And finally, when i was fifteen, i made up my mind. I wanted my hair to be blonde. I shared this idea with my dear friend. And fortunately, she's as crazy as i am. Crazier, maybe. Anyway, she even helped me to pick a shade from the many shades of blondes. She suggested honey blonde, strawberry blonde and some more. But, i wanted something lighter. So, i settled on light golden blonde as my first choice.

I actually like the color of ash blonde as it has this bold look - to me, at least, so, i decided light ash blonde as my second preference. Besides that, i also like white blonde. Not the white white, just the very light blonde. So, that became my third preference.

So, how SESERI changed the way i think of my hair? Well, before i came to SESERI, nobody - i mean, nobody, ever complimented my hair. But, since i went to SESERI, some of them complimented it. Not because of the color, of course. But still, someone actually like my hair. So, one day, i look into the mirror and stared at it for a long time. And i realized, my hair is pretty.

So, for girls out there, who experiences the same thing as me, just go to the mirror and look at yourself. Look at your hair and how it makes you beautiful. How the color is the best color for you. Appreciate what you have as God have given what's best for you.

That's all for now. I'll write again soon.

p/s: i still want my hair to be blonde, though. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment